Colgate Total Advanced Health Anticavity Toothpaste - 120g

    Colgate Total Advanced Health Anticavity Toothpaste - 120g

    • ₹ 99.0
    • ₹ 97.0
    • -2.0 %
    Not Available
    Share
    This is a Vegetarian product. Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums, tongue and cheeks. Colgate Total Advanced Health is an antibacterial toothpaste that fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums, giving you Whole Mouth Health for 12 hours This toothpaste has superior technology and actively seeks out bacteria on your teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums, forming a protective, anti-germ barrier - unlike an ordinary toothpaste Colgate Total provides more benefits than before - helping prevent cavities, plaque build-up, tartar formation, gingivitis and sensitivity. It gives you fresh beathe , protects your enamel, and removes stains, giving you a healthier, whiter smile. Recommended usage: Brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Children below 6 years of age should have adult supervision Good oral care habits keep your teeth and gums healthy, prevents tooth decay, gum disease & bad breath. To maintain good oral hygiene brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time, rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds, and replace your toothbrush every 3 months Colgate is India's most trusted oral care brand and certified by Indian Dental Association. This toothpaste is 100% Vegan, Sugar-free and Gluten free


    Product details

    • Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
    • Product Dimensions : 3.8 x 4.6 x 18 cm; 120 Grams
    • Date First Available : 1 January 2017
    • Manufacturer : Colgate-Palmolive (India) ltd
    • ASIN : B071D9RYQM
    • Item part number : IN00756A
    • Country of Origin : India
    • Manufacturer : Colgate-Palmolive (India) ltd
    • Packer : Colgate-Palmolive (india) Ltd. plot No. 78, EPIP Phase-I, Jharmajri, Baddi, tehsil Nalagarh, Dist. Solan H.P – 174103 Coustomer care number :- 1800225599
    • Item Weight : 120 g
    • Item Dimensions LxWxH : 38 x 46 x 180 Millimeters
    • Net Quantity : 120.0 gram
    • Best Sellers Rank: #1,781 in Health & Personal Care 

      Product description

      Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums, tongue and cheeks. Colgate Total Advanced Health is an antibacterial toothpaste with dual zinc and arginine technology that actively seeks out bacteria and fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums, giving you Whole Mouth Clean for 12 hours.Colgate Total provides more benefits than before - helping prevent cavities, plaque build-up, tartar formation, gingivitis and sensitivity. It gives you fresh breath , protects your enamel, and removes stains, giving you a healthier, whiter smile Colgate is India's Most Trusted oral care brand and is IDA certified. This toothpaste is 100% vegan, sugar-free and gluten-free and responsibly made.This toothpaste is made in India, in our manufacturing unit that is awarded with True Zero Waste Platinum Certification

      0 total
      5
      0%
      4
      0%
      3
      0%
      2
      0%
      1
      0%